The Friends of Samuels Public Library seek to support Samuels Public Library’s mission by:
- promoting a diverse and active membership in the Friends
- enhancing the Library’s financial resources for its provision of literacy and cultural opportunities in the community
- supporting and sponsoring family, adult, and children’s programming
- providing volunteer assistance for the Library operations
- stimulating community awareness of the Library as a valuable educational resource
On July 9th, 2018 the Board of Trustees for Samuel Public Library issued “A Resolution Commending the Service of The Friends of Samuels Library” Melody Hotek and Joan Richardson were present at the Board meeting to receive a copy of the resolution. It speaks to the outstanding support offered by FOSL members and volunteers in support of the library. In Fiscal Year 2018 FOSL was able to pass on close to $19,000 to support technology and programming at Samuels Library. Your dues payments, donations, and the income from Epilogue Bookstore made a difference to the library. Thank you for your support!
FOSL Board of Directors